Does a malevolent, powerful evil genius take delight in assembling slack-jaw zombies to stand in front of me at the grocery store and post office? Does he make people:
1. Haggle with coupons at the counter.
2. Ask the clerk to walk across the store for cigarettes.
3. Wait until the clerk says the price for groceries to dig out the checkbook.
4. Act like they are writing a novel on the check.
5. Forget for the 10,000th time to dig out their driver’s license to verify check identity.
6. Repeatedly dig out change after told they do not have enough money to pay for their items.
7. Have 25 items at the 15 item counter.