Another clueless, airhead model

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Gay Dog Kahn

Nine years ago Kahn showed up at the door of my apartment. I forgot the reason I took him in but stayed he did. He was a puppy of about 4 months and early on he exhibited extreme bouts of separation anxiety when I would leave him. Near as I can figure he's half boxer, half Catahoola.  Kahn is a special needs dog and extremely docile. I have seen children as young as two years old approach to pet him and he would remain very still or give them a good licking on the face. Kahn is also gay but he's accepted and loved for who he is. Kahn is extremely fit and strong and at nine years old will jump five foot fences and disregards the shock collar setting at the highest level. He'll also dig under the fence after the ground is softened by rain.  I have to give him doggy Valium during thunderstorms if I leave the house. If you think it's cruel to medicate and shock Kahn then you can bury him when he is ran over by a car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you live in an apartment now? How are plans to exit Texas?

Rob G, GJ,CO

Flattr